Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Penny for Your Thoughts?

The mind is an obscure and vast environment ... it contains our passions ... our fantasies ... an abyss of obscurities and fictional worlds ...

We collect thoughts ... here are some samples of what we have gathered from the citizens of Downtown Chicago ... some more bizarre than others ...

-I don't get to see my boyfriend as often as I'd like ...

-I need advil ...

-We need a run-off for the upcoming Mayoral Election; it would be beneficial for the media ...

-Thought of impermanence ...

-Put a cup of water under your bed at night to draw out all your bad feelings or issues that are troubling you in life ... -

-I love Chicago; I know very little English ...

-I've lived here since 1984, I'm a tour director and I take photos for my son in New Zealand ...

-Sex, Summer, Tattoos ...

-The Bean; I think it's big ...

Have a thought? We'd love to hear it.

This is some of the gang at work in Millennium Park:

No comments: