Saturday, February 12, 2011

Let's face it

I love sex. And so do you.

Without any of the head games, the drama, the bullshit. Neither of us likes to waste time. Time is - and life is- precious and we'd rather enjoy our time together. To the max!

So what does this mean exactly? It means that good sex - great sex - is a big reason behind what makes you attracted to the opposite sex; and what gives you the desire to start, and keep a relationship. Yes there's more to a good relationship than just sex. OBVIOUSLY there is. But sexual excitement, enjoyment and compatibility... damn well better be there... in any relationship you intend on having. It's as natural as the sun rising and setting every day. And this is how you... and I... think. Yes, it's that important to us.

It means the word itself, and the concept, of "sex" - doesn't have the guilt or shame attached to it like it does for so many. You're simply following your natural instincts... to live life like it was meant to be lived... with passion. With vigor. With fun!

Not everyone feels the same way we do. Not at all. But that's okay. We don't follow the crowd. We march to the beat of our own drummer. It's what feels right for us - and that's what matters. That's all that matters.

So let's face it, this is what it really comes down to. For people like you and I. And once we get it out in the open, once we get past this topic... we're free. The pressure's off. We have an understanding. We're now free to explore other areas where we may connect as well. We're more relaxed, at ease. Playful. Ourselves.

And I'm not talking about wham-bam-thank-you-maam, treat your partner like a piece of meat, meaningless sex either. I'm talking deep, slow, sensual, erotic lovemaking. (and sometimes wild!) The kind that stirs your soul. Reawakens that long dormant passion. Where you discover that all it takes is the right partner. The right man.

And we both know full well that there has to be a connection on other levels too. If the connection is - or almost is - on the physical level only... even the best sex gets old. And rather quickly. We're not twentysomething any more. We know better.

And I'm not talking one night stand here. I'm talking about two highly intelligent, aware, sensitive, caring, sensual beings having an ongoing long term relationship. One that makes you feel alive. And I mean really alive.

I don't have to put my age, stats or pictures in this ad here. When you contact me and we exchange info - you'll find all of these things out.

Bottom line? I'm hot. You're hot. I'm for real. So are you. And there will be heat between us when we get next to each other. If these things aren't true I've just wasted my time writing this ad. And you will waste your time responding to it.

You can sit there looking at this screen and come up with reasons why not to respond. Or - you can make something happen.

Ball's in your court.

Date: 2011-02-12, 8:25AM CST

(Hahaha, this just made me laugh ...)

No comments: