Sunday, February 13, 2011

Chicago Reader, Women Seeking Men:

AMBITIOUS, LOVING, BADASS, WOMAN, PANTS

Friends would say I'm a blunt, confident, artistic, voluptuous, down-to-earth, realistic idealist. In every head-line option hey mentioned cupcakes and inappropriate things but I don't wanna give you the wrong impression. I have inappropriate friends. Sometimes I fit right in and sometimes I wanna hold back. Usually not. Being a strong, independent entrepreneur makes my spare time precious. After work, I love to dine with friends, enjoy a glass of wine, some good conversation and relax. I value alone time just as much as family&friend time. There's nothing better than sharing experiences with a good man. I love travel, music, dancing, being outside, cooking, intimacy, laughing, exploring. I like to make people feel good and enjoy life.

deeMkay, 30, pictures, #15829


No comments: