Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Latino4Latino

Latino4Latino - m4m - 24 (Chicago )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-02-13, 11:22AM CST

Reply To This Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hmmm....well it seems I'm giving this a try since a friend found what he was looking lets see if it works for me. ha!

Latino here born and raised in the city of Chicago. Young educated with goals and aspirations. Wont settle for less than what Ive worked for.
Looking for similar Latinos or dark featured (not blk) men. Looking for someone to date and see what happens. Prefer masculine tall men.
I would like a dude that is cultured, chill, easy going, but at the same time know how to have a good time.
Discrete dudes not into the scene prefered....since I am not out.

Not looking for sex or anything like that. Looking for someone who speaks spanish too, I like to use my second language. A dude thats not Latino but speaks spanish fluently a big ++++
Ideally would like to find someone my age, but Im open for suggestions just dont be over 35. Thanks for reading fellas if you like what you read send me a message or better yet if you know someone that fits the what Im looking for play cupid. ha!

No comments: