Monday, February 8, 2010

Where are my pants?

Where are my pants ? - 53 (Southside)

Date: 2010-02-04, 8:30PM CST
Reply To This Post


I need them back. I know you maybe keeping them as a trophy, but I just don't have the extra money to get another pair. I know they are big, so if you took your friends camping and had to borrow them for an extra tent, I do understand. If you are using them as a pillowcase i do understand and can work something out. Can you please just wash and iron them and drop them by, I'm going out tomorrow night and I don't want to be chilly. If I could remember where you live I'd come get em! Thanks please send picture and phone number and was I anygood ?

• Location: Southside
• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests




PostingID: 1586597230


http://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/m4w/1586597230.html

1 comment:

christa said...

yikes. there's a lot to imagine here.