Saturday, February 6, 2010

Oh yeah, I am bi so u would have to be okay with that

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/w4w/1585202752.html
There are women on here that want to have sex and there are women on here that are looking for a mate. I am one that is looking for a mate and looking for love. Valentine day is coming up and I want to take a beautiful women out and see what happens. I looking for someone that is funny, smart, kind, outgoing and very down to earth. I am bi so you would have to be okay with that. I dont have a man and dont really want one right know. I am looking for a good strong women who wants to be loved and want to be with me for me. I love to watch sports,cook, draw,read,tavel, shopping,movies and games are just some of the things I love to do whn I have time. I love to go out with friends and there are times I love to just chill and make a a great dinner and watch a good movie.

I need a good women who is not on bull shit and not on game. I am not on bull shit and I sure am not on game. Oh yeah I am a bi so u would have to be okay with tht
pic for pic please

  • Location: burbs
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1585202752-0

No comments: