Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Elevator Beauty





I am a member of the Elevator Club. We take photos of people on the elevator. You were in the same elevator cart as me, but you somehow slipped out before I could get picture.
You were tall and slender, with a no-nonsense demeanor. You were wearing a finely pressed black suit and a bright orange/red scarf that reminded me of the sun on the most beautiful Summer day. Your hair was short, but extremely fitting. You glanced at me briefly with your smoldering eyes, but unfortunately I couldn't work up the courage to ask you for a photo. You left shortly thereafter, most likely in an attempt to escape the somewhat awkward elevator encounter. I don't even know your name, but I think that I am in love. Please tell me you felt it too.

No comments: