Thursday, February 4, 2010

some hopefully inspirational images and one classified salad.

(2008)not finished in this image. this is an image of the start of a mural I directed in 2008-09 it stands as 7, 4'x8' panels it is 28 feet wide 8 feet tall it is now finished sadly I have no images it rest in the town of gilroy california. I went to a continuation high school in gilroy i seen wall space I had an idea I typed up a 7 page proposal including a cover page, instructor's statement, materials list, over all plan theme,scale, and what not, a narrative, timeline and budget. I drew out in color and sketches many drawings to present to the school board it got approved then I was on my way to paint. the project was passage of time, from despair to hope. my two other pals contributed to the piece unfortunately did not want to put in much leg work to get it approved. toward the end i was painting this with one pal then went back for detail alone.
Artist: Luis Rivas, Selina Rodriguez, Dylan Kelly.
just some S.F pic.
S.F Artist: unknown

I do not understand the purpose of some of these classified ads.

Prince of Kings
I have been eating salads recently. This is bizarre; I always had zero respect for salads.
I always thought it was like eating air. once I went out with my dad and sister and got a bacon pizza cheeseburger bowl, and they both got salads, and I thought "they will probably outlive me by forty years," but I also looked down on them, because I did not see how it can be satisfying
to eat a salad. Now I see. They are so crisp and crackly, and you don't feel like you got shot in the stomach when you are done eating.
-#141451



"well I am happy for that person"

-Tobi


hopefully these images spark some sort of some situation behind the face of someone.
Thank you for your time.

No comments: