Tuesday, February 9, 2010

He's a Keeper


http://www.classifiedads.com/men_seeking_women-ad2481300.htm


Im 64 years old looking for a country girl in the neighbor hood of the same age for casual dating friendship and spending time together dinners oocassicaly chat on the phone laughing together maybe ltr. latter must be easy going truthful honest not just a youg girl looking for an easy ride. some day trips on weekends Im simi retired still working 5 days not weekends though, i enjoy having a vintage vehicle that I like to work in the summer months trying to get it done so I could enjoy it with some nice lady before my times up I have a beautiful big house with plenty of flowers and gardening space but, I must say and she has to be miss right who enjoys the simple things in life some people say I dont look as old as Iam I like a lady who is romantic loving caring and how to make her man happy when he is down likes cuddeling on the coach and romantic in the evening someone who I can take care of and watch over .




[What a classy guy. Not my type though.]

No comments: