Tuesday, February 9, 2010


The reason that I was drawn into this ad was that this is a kind of ad that you would never find
in my country or I believe, any other oriental countries. And what this ad makes me sad about is that we would be the country that would offer abandoned children, still, in the 21st century.
So I actually respect Americans who adopt children from any other part of the world.
I've seen so many Koreans who went back to Korea to find their mothers and had to came back without meeting them. There are even movies or dramas related with the situations in Korea. I always felt very sorry but ashamed at the same time.
Even though I understand why we barely adopt anyone in my country, (it's because of the blood logic thing, which has been passed from generations to generations for thousands of years)
I still don't understand why we are the still one who send the children to foreign lands.
What do you think? I wanna hear from you who are Americans.

p.s. I really think that this is the sweetest ad I've ever seen in my entire life.

No comments: