Thursday, February 11, 2010

taxidermy seakitten.....

DREAM....
well it starts with myself swimming around an under water aquarium in this aquarium you must hold your breathe to check out these creatures.... I was kinda lost in this place with a manatee i fell asleep in my sleep i woke up to find i was in a glass stair case that was opened by a pal we walked out to a garden of wooden coffins i seen a drunk mother figure running around as i was on the back of my cousins bike as we road drunk threw a field at midnight little rude ass kids were throwing things at us so i threw my rotting cabbage at their faces as i stand having a smoke in the park i walk up to a fountain dripping purple head faucet glowing rings around trees my love meets me in the dark walking off hand in hand kids throw rocks at our lamp post.......

No comments: