Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hair Animals...





Me being bored one day, I was creeping on the blogs of random people that I do not know and I came across a particular blog that was basically just full of creepy/disturbing furniture and other oddities. At the very bottom was an entire section on these "hair hats" by a woman who works as a Music Video and TV Commercial Director from Tokyo. I could go on with all of the other cool and cooky things she has done, but this by far was the most interesting to me. She makes these hats that depict animals made out of hair. Even creepier are the expressions on the faces of the models because they seem perfectly content with the fact that they have an animal on their head. I guess you can have your pet forever immortalized as a creature nesting in your hair. I could not decide if this would interest Rebecca or Rachel more : )
Here is a link to her website: http://www.naginoda.com/top_en.html

-Caira Lee-

No comments: