Thursday, February 11, 2010

Secrets Shared

I was on the brown line going to the loop wednesday, feb 10th at around 1:30. I sat next to you and told you something personal about me. You smiled. Flustered, I left the train before I could get your name. I wish I knew the name of my confidant.





Oh, and I did get a response today about it, not from the guy though, this is what he said:

Now I KNOW I'm not the guy you're looking for. But I'm dying to know if you hear from him

I really respect what you're doing, it's terribly romantic.


I feel a little bad that people think its real.... oh well.

2 comments:

L.Jegers said...

Well, it is KIND OF real. That's a really nice response to get though.

Trey said...

He's right, you know. What you told that guy was so romantic I almost can't stand it.