Monday, February 15, 2010

The dresser thieves.


I had this dream during an afternoon nap.

I was in a McDonald's restaurant. I ordered donuts and then went to sleep. When my donuts were ready they woke me up. The box of donuts was sitting on top of my dresser. I didn't know why the heck they had my dresser in their restaurant, so I started to complain that they had broken into my house and stolen it. The employees had a lot of attitude, and of course they denied it. There was a medicine box on top of my dresser as well. You know, the kind that is separated into days of the week. Only instead of a single row of seven boxes this one was like a calendar. Also the medicine was for cats. Cat medicine. I opened all the drawers and my stuff was gone. My underwear drawer was totally empty. So was my sock drawer. Can you believe it? I complained that NOT ONLY had they stolen my dresser, they had the NERVE to steal my clothes, too. You know I had my underpants arranged very specifically according to color coding and all, and they totally ruined my setup. Oh yeah, and then there was this huge gash running along the top with confetti pouring out. My dresser was bleeding confetti. So I complained some more. If they were going to steal my dresser and put it in a McDonald's (of all places), they could have at least handled it with care. Right? Well the two employees insisted that nothing was wrong and that I was overreacting. I tried to move but I couldn't. I sort of fidgeted and then collapsed. I still couldn't really move but I shouted at them as I wiggled around on the floor. There was a mattress. My step dad entered, I woke up.

2 comments:

chrisyee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chrisyee said...

That sounds like a play. Step-dad enter stage right. End Scene. Join us for act two. The mysterious return of the undergarments, but this time, It's Personal.