Wednesday, February 10, 2010



We had a moment....no, we had two. It was around lunch time today (Feb. 10th), on Michigan Avenue between Madison and Monroe. I was on the phone (trying to figure out a time to drop off my research [all the papers and books haha] at my friend's house). I probably looked like a complete goob, dropping everything, but you helped me pick all of them up and put them neatly in my arms.

And as creepy as this sounds, two of my friends were waiting for me to get off the phone so we could go into my friend's studio for lunch. They're kind of jerks and one whipped out her camera and took pictures. I'm turning red just thinking about posting them. Convenient, eh? But also creepy; I'm plotting my revenge on them now.

I promise I'm not usually this clumsy, I could prove it to you if you wanted to join me for coffee sometime....I'm not really the type of girl to do this, but....you know....

No comments: