Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This guy is a freak:

39 attractive dwm here looking for a fwb roommate, I am tired of the dating scene and have actually given up for now. I know there is a woman out there in the same situation looking for the same so here is your chance.

I am seeking a cool, trustworthy female roommate with benefits. I would expect you to contribute a little towards rent, etc but not too much. You would need to prove to me that you have a source of steady income, I would also ask that you to be fairly neat and pick up after yourself. I am open to all races, body sizes and ages 18 to 55. One small child might be ok but no pets.

I am open to a short term situation or long term situation, who knows if we hit it off then the possibilities are endless. I have a small house and a small unfurnished bedroom and you will have full use the house including washer, dryer, high speed internet, cable tv and of course me. I am passionate, drama free, sane, laidback, funny and a pretty cool guy just bored with the dating scene and needing more in my life.

Please tell me a little about yourself and why you would be my perfect roommate, please also send a pic and lets meet up soon. The room can be available within a few days.

Put sexy roommate in the subject line or your reply will not be read and simply deleted.

No comments: