Wednesday, October 13, 2010

4-5

4. Oct 9
BH1- 6, 16, 26, 35
This is pink tone shadows from the collection. I just wanted to try all different colors everyday. Well.. I seriously don't think this type of pink tone matched on my eye. It made my eyelids to look as if it has been swollen up.


5. Oct 10
BH1- 3, 4, 13, 14, 23, 34
Oh, i forgot to capture the one with numbers on. The two bottom light aqua green like shadows are really good. It is much better than i expected. It shimmers naturally
Jill Stuart- crystal jade
I often use this pallet when i want to do blue tone, half smokey eye makeup, especially for the bottom part of the eye.
On the weekend, the weather was so nice. It was sunny so my make up theme was focused on shimmery and fresh look.

6. Oct 11
Missha- 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
5- I use this under the eye to create the depth.
8- this is used as the base after the cream type of shadow to give more shimmery look
6,7,10- this is for the eye lid.
9- also used for under the eye to create the depth, but also used on the tip of the eye lid to give more unity of the make up.
On Monday morning, I was so happy because i had fun time during the weekend doing material research homework for core class. Vivid colors were chosen to express my happy and joyful feeling.

7. Oct 12
CD- 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10
on tuesday, I was very lazy to dress up, so i decided to wear SAIC sweater. The gray ton was my theme to match up with my cloth. 5 was the base. and 3, 8, 10 was to give point color on lid and under the eye.


No comments: