Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"I saw you..."

Liars Club 3-27
You approached me as I sat at the bar. You invited me outside so we could get to know each other better, but i didn't go. I was with a friend and I didn't want to be rude to her, even though she laughed at me later for not getting your number. Still kicking myself about that. Still interested?

When: Friday, March 27, 2009
Where: Liars Club
I saw a: Woman
I am a: Man

tasting truffles at Whole Foods
I was getting a sample chocolate truffle, and you were nearby waiting to pick one out. So I helped you. When I was leaving the store, you were in your car; you rolled down your window and thanked me again for the truffle. I wish I had flirted with you, but I'm a bit shy.

When: Saturday, February 2, 2008
Where: Whole Foods
I saw a: Man
I am a: Woman

these posts were just a couple of what I've found interesting. I've never seen these "I saw you" ads on the internet but I think some of them are really funny so I will be looking through them sometimes.

No comments: