Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Milton

ALYSSA: Wait, do you like art?

MILTON: Hmm?

ALYSSA: Do you like art?

MILTON: I like to see it … can’t say I can do it.

ALYSSA: Wait, do you want to see some of my art?

[PAUSE]

ALYSSA: Do you want to see some of my art?

[PAUSE]

MILTON: I have to have something in my ear so I can hear you.

VICTOR: Yeah. [PAUSE] Do you guys take trips up to the lake? To visit the lake ever?

MILTON: Yeah … when there’s a bus. See, everything that we wanna do, we have to do it right away. Y’know, can’t wait all the time.

VICTOR: Right.

MILTON: Some people here wanna have their hair cut, they wanna shave, and when you’re going to a nice place to eat …

VICTOR: What’s your favorite part about Chicago?

MILTON: [SMILING] Huhh […] Marshall Field, now it’s –

ALYSSA: Macy’s.

MILTON: Yeah.

ALYSSA: Have you seen the Macy’s Flower Show?

MILTON: Here? No.

ALYSSA: It’s BEAUTIFUL!

MILTON: Flowers … I didn’t make ‘em … in fact, I wouldn’t have any.

VICTOR: Yeah.

ALYSSA: NO?! [LAUGHING]

No comments: